Someday Someplace...

July 19, 2006

The Maha Tag

Best, Worst, Last, First, Today, Tomorrow, Favorites, Currently, and True & False


BEST:
1. Male friend: hmm.. dont know.
2. Female friend: Seema
3. Vacation: Khandala/Lonavla

WORST:
1. Time of day: 6:55 am (alarm)
2. Day of the week: Thursday. People always make plans and I'm so dead at the end of the week.
3. Color crayon: Crayons are messy.

LAST:
1. Person you talked to that goes/went to your school: Nabeel
2. Talked to on the phone: Nabeel
3. Text: Nabeel
4. Person who Instant Messaged: Gwenlyn

TODAY:
1. What are you doing now: Talking on the phone.
2. Wearing: Skirt and T-shirt

TOMORROW:
1. Is: Weekend!! Not so dead this thursday since I'm off from college.
2. Got any plans: Take all my old floppies and transfer their contents to a flash disk or the laptop.
3. Goal: not get upset with my grandmother.
4. Dislikes about tomorrow: Dont have a fixed time to leave from work tommorow.

FAVORITE:
1. Number: you choose for me.
2. Song: Hotel California - Eagles
3. Color: Red.

CURRENTLY:
1. Missing Someone: No.
2. Mood: slightly bored.
3. Wanting: some warmth (ironic I know, but its damn chilly in this office!)

TRUE/FALSE:
I am a cuddler: True.
I am a morning person: False, unless I'm going to the beach.
I am a perfectionist: False
I am an only child: False.
I am currently in my pajamas: False.
I am currently pregnant: False.
I am currently suffering from a broken heart: False
I am left handed: False.
I am addicted to Blogging: True.
I am online 24/7: False.
I am very shy around the opposite gender: False.
I can be paranoid at times: True.
I currently have a crush on someone: False.
I currently regret something that I have done: False
I enjoy country music: Some.
I enjoy smoothies: True
I enjoy talking on the phone: False
I have a hard time paying attention at school/work: True.
I have a hidden talent: True.
I have a lot to learn: True.
I have a secret that I am ashamed to reveal: False.

ANGER
1. Are you currently mad at someone?
Nope.
2. Which of your friends has the worst temper?
Ram, Vanita, Barkha...and many many more...
3. Have you ever thrown something at anyone?
pillows, cushions,clothes,sand, colour, water, water baloons, ice cream, ink, pencils, pens.
4. Ever had something thrown at you?
pillows, cushions,clothes,sand, colour, water, water baloons, ice cream, ink, pencils, pens and whatever my dad could reach when hed be really really really mad at me.
5. When you’re mad do you prefer to stare angrily or yell and scream?
YELL AND SCREAM


EXCITEMENT
1. Has anyone ever thrown you a surprise party for you?
yep
2. Are you easily excited?
yes
3. What are you most excited about?
the smallest things.
4. If you won a million dollars what would be your first thought?
Oh no.
5. If you could have anything right now what would it be?
A flat back.

SELF-DISCOVERY
1. Name:
Harsha
2. Where were you born?
Sharjah, United Arab Emirates.
3. What’s your main goal in life?
To stop my family from getting me married out of pity.
4. How do you want to die?
List the options.

OPINIONS
1. Sex before marriage?
Nope.
2. Gay Marriage?
no.
3. Lower the Drinking age?
Nah
4. Recycling?
yup.

DREAMS
1. What was your latest dream?
I cheated on him..almost
2. Have any of your dreams come true?
I get Deja Vu all the time...nothing great..just some..scenes..conversations.. but it happens.
3. What was the weirdest dream you’ve ever had?
I get wierd dreams allll the time..I have a new dream story almost everyday.

1. Straight, Gay, Bi?
Straight
2. Do you have a bf/gf?
hmm.. maybe.
3. Do you have a crush?
no

How many beds did you lay in yesterday?
2
What color shirt are you wearing?
Black
Name one thing that you do everyday?
pee
What color are your walls?
right now.. light brown (at work)
How much cash do you have on you right now?
AED 114
I can’t wait till…?
I graduate.
When was the last time you saw your dad?
This morning when he dropped me to work.
What did you have for dinner last night?
A cuppa filter coffee.
What’s the last piece of clothing you borrowed from someone?
A spaghetti top from mom
What website(s) do you visit the most during the day?
Blogspot, company website
Does anything hurt on your body right now?
nope.

HAVE YOU EVER:
1. Have you ever failed a class?
a subject
2. Have you ever sung in front of a crowd?
Yesssss
3. Have you ever not taken a shower for 3 days?
umm.. sponge bath in bed for 3 weeks. so technically no 'shower' but can be counted as a bath.
4. Have you ever slept with a night light?
yea
5. Have you ever danced in the rain?
so many times!
6. Have you ever lied?
hmm
7. Have you ever had contacts?
yes
8. Have you ever tripped over something stupid?
my brother..

PICK ONE:
1. Samosa, Pakora, Kebab: Kebab (veg pls)
2. Bollywood, Lollywood, Hollywood: Hollywood...none actually
3. Love marriage, Arranged marriage: Any
4. Honeymoon, no moon: Honeymoon.
5. How many kids would u like 1,2, 3+: min 2, max 3
6. Kulfi, Ice cream: Ice Cream
7. Shah ruk khan, Orlando Bloom: Orlando Bloom
8. Meenar-e-Pakistan, Eiffel Tower: Seen neither. Maybe Eiffel Tower cuz I have no Idea what the Meenar - e- Pakistan looks like.
9. Lahore, Khi, Islmbad: Never been to any.. but could settle for Khi - ony if it stands for Karachi


There.. yes Tainted, I did read through yours and even replied to it!

Tagged:
Keefieboy
Balushi
Kaya
Dubai@Random
BreastImplants
Moryarti
CG

Posted by Harsha :: 2:11 PM :: 11 Comments:

Post / Read Comments

---------------oOo---------------